Comment posted Need money to report a big story? Get $1,000 here! by Krista Kapralos.
You can find all the details through the link. Good luck!
Krista Kapralos also commented
- Yes, the story will be published on UPI.com. You can propose any type of story idea, as long as it meets the general criteria for news on UPI.com: A complete picture of the issue, as much as possible, with various perspectives included. Good luck!
- Yes, the grant is open to any journalism student, anywhere in the world! Just be sure to include full story details in your proposal, including what your story is, who your sources will be, why you need the money and how you will use it.
- Great! Send in your proposal!
- Sounds like an interesting idea! I look forward to reading your proposal. Be sure to submit it, with details on how you’ll produce the story, and how you’ll use the money, by Sept. 26!
Recent comments by Krista Kapralos
- Earn $200 and one-on-one mentoring!
Yes, you can always get mentoring through UPIU! Just create a profile on www.UPIU.com and begin posting stories. Every time you post something, you’ll receive feedback from one of our mentors.
- Is it news, or is it libel?
Hasad, follow us on Twitter here!
powered by SEO Super Comments